- This event has passed.
Forster Cluster – Management of Chronic Kidney Disease – Including Transplant and Dialysis – Dr Thida Myint
19 July 23 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
LIVE STREAMNG IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT
The ZOOM link will be sent the day of the meeting
HPMI runs small in-practice meetings that all health professionals are welcome to attend for free.
Our speakers kindly volunteer their time and expertise
RACGP & ACRRM Approved Educational Activity = 1 Hour
HPMI can provide a certificate of attendance for other certifying bodies upon request.
Dr Thida Myint
Dr Thida Myint completed her Advanced Nephrology training at Westmead and Liverpool Hospitals networks in Sydney and became a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians in 2013. Dr Myint also completed one year of postgraduate fellowship in Vancouver, Canada.
Dr Myint currently works as a Staff Specialist Nephrologist at John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle. She is a conjoint lecturer at University of Newcastle and actively participates in educational and research programmes.
Dr Myint consults in all aspects of renal conditions including
- proteinuria, microalbuminuria, microscopic haematuria, electrolyte imbalance
- acute kidney injury, chronic kidney disease, diabetic kidney disease
- haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Immune and non-immune glomerulonephritis/glomerulopathy
- polycystic kidney disease, tubulointerstitial disease
- follow up management of kidney, kidney-pancreas transplant recipients and kidney transplant donors
Sharnie Stewart-Hendra - 0448 679 839